Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I become a member of Shopper's Voice consumer panel?
Becoming a Shopper's Voice panel member is easy. Just complete our Consumer Product Survey and you are automatically a member. This voluntary survey takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and it will be well worth your time!
2. Is there a cost for joining Shopper's Voice?
Your Shopper's Voice Membership is absolutely FREE and the rewards are plentiful! Plus, there's no need to buy anything from Shopper's Voice, ever!
3. Why should I join Shopper's Voice?
There are so many reasons! In a recent survey, 86% of our panel members indicated that sharing their opinions was an important reason for joining. Our panel members tell us that the number one reason they participate in our program is because they enjoy receiving the free samples and money-saving coupons. Of course, let's not forget you could also win our $15,000 Grand Cash Prize and one of 12 Apple® iPad minis when you participate in our Consumer Product Survey. Shopper's Voice will be giving away over $35,000 in prizes this year to our valued panel members.
4. What happens after I complete my online survey?
You will receive a confirmation email after completing your survey. A couple of weeks later, you will receive a Welcome to Shopper’s Voice email that includes your user name and system-generated password. You may shortly start receiving valuable offers via email. These offers will be highly relevant and tailored to your household, based upon your survey responses. You may also receive invitations to earn rewards through our partner research panels.
Membership is limited to one person per household. If more than one person per household completes the survey, we can only accept the first person that replies. Remember, when you fill out the survey, you are answering it on behalf of all members of your household.
5. What happened to the Shopper's Voice paper survey?
We have discontinued the paper survey as of 2013. To participate in the Shopper's Voice consumer product survey online, simply click here.
6. Do I need to buy anything in order to qualify for the sweepstakes?
No! Membership is free. Shopper's Voice does not sell anything to our panel members.
7. How do I refer a family member or a friend?
You can share the benefits of Shopper's Voice membership with your family and friends. At the end of survey, you will have the opportunity to share a link to the survey by email or social networks such as Facebook, twitter or Google+.
8. Can I join the panel and win prizes if I live outside of the United States or Canada?
At this time, our panel is currently open to residents of the United States or Canada only.
10. What happens if I want to discontinue my Shopper's Voice Membership?
You may cancel your membership anytime. Click here or write to us at the following address:
P.O. Box 1478
Broomfield, CO 80036
1. What kind of rewards can a Shopper's Voice panel member expect to receive?
First, upon completion of the online survey, you will be entered into the draw for the $15,000 Grand Prize and one of 12 Apple® iPad minis.
While some companies require you to complete a number of surveys to earn points that are then redeemable for rewards, you only need to complete the Shopper's Voice survey once a year to enjoy the rewards. Shopper's Voice consumer panel members receive ongoing rewards of membership either by email or postal mail in the form of high-value, money-saving coupons, free samples, and other relevant information. Based upon the survey information you provide about your household, you may qualify for:
- Entry into our survey sweepstakes
- Ongoing money-saving coupons, special offers, and relevant information from our trusted marketing partners
- Invitiations to do quick and fun surveys which influence how companies market their products – it's an excellent opportunity to give your feedback directly to manufacturers about the products you buy.
We won't send you spam or email communications that are not relevant for you and your household.
2. How do I enter the sweepstakes drawing?
Entry to our survey sweepstakes drawing is automatic once you’ve completed and we received your survey online, as outlined in the Official Rules. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win; a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. One entry per person, per household.
3. How do you notify Shopper's Voice sweepstakes winners?
All sweepstakes winners will be notified by overnight mail or courier, and will be required to complete and return, within 14 days, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, publicity release.
See the list of past winners.
1. Will you sell my email address?
We will not sell your email address. We value your permission to send emails from Shopper’s Voice. We work with a select group of clients who are interested in providing relevant and valuable coupons, samples and offers to you based on the information you provided in the survey. These clients communicate such offers and information through Shopper’s Voice.
2. Why do you ask such personal questions i.e. age and income?
In order for companies to truly understand what consumers want, it is important for them to know more than how much of which product is purchased. They need to have a clear picture of who is buying and why they are buying. The personal questions are asked as a means to place you and your family into sub-groups. This makes it easier to understand your preferences and attitudes. The information also helps us send you the product and service offers that suit your lifestyle.
3. How do I know that the surveys/offers are from Shopper's Voice?
The security of your inbox is important to us. You will recognize our emails, as they will usually come from Shopper's Voice or Laura David. You can also scroll down to the bottom of the emails for our contact and privacy information.
To ensure you receive our emails, please add email@example.com to your contact list.
1. How can I update my email address?
To update your email address, log in to your Member Profile.
2. How do I update my postal mailing address?
Please send us an email to contactus@Shoppers-Voice.com with your complete old postal mailing address along with your new postal mailing address so that we may update our records.
3. I can't remember my email address/password to log in. What do I do?
Go to our Forgot Password page and follow the instructions. We will email your password to you shortly.
1. Is your website secure?
Keeping your information secure is important to us. Shopper's Voice is protected by VeriSign, a leading secure sockets layer (SSL) Certificate Authority, which encrypts information you input. Also in order to access your member profile you must enter your email address and the computer-generated password that Shopper's Voice sent to you in your Welcome email.
You can set your Internet browser to accept or reject cookies, or alert you when a cookie has been placed on your computer. If you reject cookies, you may still use this website, but you may be limited in the functionality of some areas. The "help" menu on your browser's toolbar will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
To learn how to manage your browser based settings and cookies, please visit:
- We allow our partner companies to serve ads to you as a result of the information you provide in completing the survey and based on your perceived interests. To do so, Shopper’s Voice may provide partner companies or our service providers with your name, address and email address, which are matched to cookies, to link your offline data to an online cookie in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you.
- Shopper’s Voice, our service providers, or our partner companies may also directly place a cookie on your browser to later display a relevant ad to you on behalf of our partner companies.
- Shopper’s Voice or our service providers may place a web beacon within an email message that is sent from Shopper’s Voice on behalf of our partner companies. Once this email is opened, a cookie is placed on your browser and this cookie enables Shopper’s Voice or our partner companies to later display an ad to you if you have opened the email.
As part of the targeted ads you may receive, we partner with companies to evaluate your interactions with our web based and email advertisements to measure the effectiveness of the advertising. Certain non-personally identifiable information may be collected and shared with these partners, including what ad you received and when, and whether you clicked on the ad.
3. What should I do if I have technical problems while accessing or completing a survey?
We try to make our surveys compatible with all web browsers, but sometimes problems occur. If you have any technical difficulties while accessing or completing a survey, please contact us.
1. Who will see my survey answers?
Shopper's Voice determines what questions to ask on the survey based on the needs of the manufacturers and marketers we work with; however, they do not have direct access to your survey answers. With your permission, we provide our clients with your name and address for the purpose of communicating with you, through postal mail, relevant information, coupons, free samples and other special offers. We also provide them access through Shopper's Voice to communicate with you by email. We do not provide your email address to any other company to contact you by email.
2. How do Shopper's Voice and its clients use the answers from the survey?
We analyze the survey responses and group consumers based on these responses. We then connect our clients with these groups of consumers. These clients offer free product samples, valuable coupons, information, research, discounts and other special offers. Since what you receive is based on your responses, you will only receive relevant offers and information.